For the bodice, I used a black suede for the main body and a brown suede for the trim. I used a turquoise satin for the sleeves and neck. I also added a zig zig stitch to the collar and down the front of the neck to add some embellishment. (Please note that I did not follow the pattern for the bodice, but modified it myself.)
The bodice attaches to the skirt, which was made with a royal blue broadcloth. Overlaid on the broadcloth is a turquoise felt (purchased off the bolt). All fabrics came from JoAnn's.
The bodice and skirt have embroidery, but since I wasn't going to embroider a bazillion flowers, my husband printed out some patterns based on the actual costume. I then cut each piece out of various felts, which were all purchased at Michael's.
These individual pieces were meticulously glued on with fabric glue. I would have preferred to have sewed each one on, but that wasn't realistic based on my time frame.
The cape is my favorite piece of the entire costume. It's a fuchsia felt from JoAnn's. The pom pom trim on the top of the cape are 1 1/4" ball fringe with 1/2" pom poms from trimplace.com. The zig zag trim is 1/4" ric rac from NorthernThreads.net. I also did a zig zag stitch around the top part of the cape, since that trim is much smaller than the 1/4" ric rac. The clasp was from a filigree clasp from JoAnn's. Of course, now that I don't need the heart-shaped clasp anymore, they have ones that look JUST like Anna's!