Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dragon*Con

Wow.  I don't even know where to start.  But definitely make sure you read the last two posts that describe the final bits of my costume.

Dragon*Con was beyond amazing.  I'm not sure I've ever had so much fun in my entire life!  We went to a few Doctor Who panels, a few costuming panels, and the Kaylee and Simon panel.  I got a smile from Morena Baccarin, Sean Maher ran past me in the hallway, and I videotaped an interview with Frazer Hines who played Jamie from classic Doctor Who.

I've never been such a center of attention before - my Clockwork Droid costume was amazing.  I was photographed a couple hundred times!  I'm totally in love with getting up and having everyone tell me how awesome I am, hopping from party to party while people scream, "Clockwork Droid!"  I overshadowed the Tenth Doctor a bit, but at least I didn't have a drunk girl caress my face and tell me how gorgeous I am.


Susan wasn't received as well, but that's okay.  I'm not 100% happy with it, but I already know what adjustments we're going to make.  I know it looks fantastic, but it's not as fantastic as I'd like ...

1 comment: