Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shopping!

Went to the store to get trim for my Clockwork Droid vest. Came home with tons of stuff for my Queen Susan costume! Got the dowels for my arrows, paint for the grommets (I got gold ones and I need silver), and ornaments for the corset. SOOOO excited! I didn't know WHAT I was going to use for those circular corsets, but apparently, jewelry-making is a HUGE thing since the last time I went to Michaels or JoAnn Fabrics, and they each have two long aisles of crazy, funky jewelry stuff. All I have to do is figure out how to attach them, but that shouldn't be too hard. I'm thinking maybe I cut out a hole in the leather and put the ornaments beneath them and glue them on. Who knows?

Tonight I am going to spray paint the grommets pewter and then work on my Clockwork Droid vest. Really wish I had the trim, though. Stupid JoAnn fabrics for not ordering more after I used it up last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment